Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April's Foolish.

I have roughly 700 pictures to edit, 400 of which need to be completed by the end of the week. My reflective piece for my portfolio needs to be written and emailed to Ms.Leach sometime during the next 24 hours, lest I be forbid to go on Senior Trip.

Tell me, where does the time go?

I'm on Spring Break, and I'd intended to get caught up on everything. It's already Tuesday, however, and I've barely done a thing. Sheesh. At least I got my trip to Europe paid off today--it's a relief not to have to worry about it anymore. Things just seem to keep piling up. There's still my passport and my prom dress; I have to get all of my photography work caught up and get everything packed for my trip to New York next week. Not to mention: I have to decide (ultimately) what I want to do with myself after I graduate.

Sigh.

Danielle C. and I had a photoshoot today--and I also got to snap a few personal photos. The weather was lovely: warm and sunny. And to think, they'd called for rain.



Moi! I'm loving my pink hair.



I'm also loving my new zoom lens ♥ (Tamron 18-250mm)



See how close it gets?



Cindy & Nikki: A sample from the shoot I'm currently editing.


2 comments:

Serphius said...

Why hello there, little lady! I didn't know you had joined the wide world of Blogspot!

Yes, paying stuff off is a very nice feeling. Just make sure you don't delay on that passport since they can take months if you start from scratch. I'm sure your trip will be wonderful.

Good to see more pictures up again! I'd check out your Flickr more, but that site seems to hate me for various reasons.

Serphius said...

Also, holy wow those pictures are big. That's a very good thing. I always get frustrated by how small your thumbs are on dA and the like. :P